GDK's Managed Anti-Virus Solution
With over 100,000 new web threats of spyware, viruses, network intrusion and data theft created every day, you can't afford not to use Anti-Virus software. GDK provide a reliable, regularly updated Anti-Virus solution to ensure that your business is always protected. Furthermore, our solution will keep your data safe from these malicious threats and without slowing down your PC.
- Our solution is cloud based, which means that you don’t require any software to install and is simple to manage via GDK’s Remote Managed dashboard from our offices on a 24/7 basis.
- Our solution Deploys, Monitors, Manages, Alerts, Reports and automatically fixes virus threats across your network of servers and workstations and GDK’s Helpdesk is kept fully briefed of your threats via our Remote Managed dashboard.
- Our solution provides an Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Rootkit and other Anti-Malware security technologies into an advanced security solution.
- It has a very low impact on system resources which means that it won't slow down your computer like a lot of other packages.
- We can provide it as a stand-alone solution with the potential to 'upgrade' it to the GDK Remote Managed 'Security' package that include Patch Management, Mail Protection, Asset Tracking and Managed Online Backup.
- Easy to install and configure with just a few clicks from our dashboard in our Managed Helpdesk.
How it Works:
- The Managed Anti-Virus can be enabled on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site.
- The Managed Antivirus agent can be configured to do scan schedules, remediation action (i.e. what to do if a threat is discovered) and file and folder exclusions.
- Alerts are received at GDK’s HelpDesk if a threat is quarantined and GDK can choose to delete or release from quarantine.
- GDK’s HelpDesk can start, pause, resume and cancel scans – all from our Dashboard.
- GDK will review reports with our clients and demonstrate the service that we are providing.
- Pay monthly per device with no upfront costs. Devices can be added or removed at any stage.