GDK are Ireland’s No. 1 Supplier of Promethean products.
We are pleased to announce the New Promethean ActivPanel Version 4 that provides large, vibrant, high-definition displays supports multi-touch interaction where up to ten students can collaborate and learn together.
Have a look at the video to see the panel in operation --->
Promethean ActivPanel Version 4 at a glance:
- State of the art projectorless technology
- Brand New on board upgradeable Android Operating System independent of Laptop/PC
- Magnetic stylus or touch interaction creates exceptionally smooth, responsive and precise interactivity whether writing or using multi-touch gestures.
- Supports a full range of learning settings, including whole-class, individual, duo, small-team and multi-team.
- Sleek design, superior image quality and durable construction ensure years of captivating learning experiences.
- Available in four sizes that can be wall-mounted or used with an optional mobile stand for added flexibility.
- Uses award-winning Promethean Activ Inspire Software
Why ActivPanel Touch?
- Excellent visibility and stereo sound in any room. Keeps all learners engaged Award winning Activ Inspire Software - taught as standard in all teacher training colleges in Ireland
- Easily connect mobile devices using the dual network capability. Teachers can take advantage of the wireless mirroring to share their content from anywhere in the room.
- ActivGlideTM surface technology reduces finger burn and eye tiredness
- Precise interaction for any task. Exceptionally smooth and responsive interactivity whether you are writing, pinching, zooming or swiping the edge of the ActivPanel Touch screen.
- Reduce the technology learning curve. The multi-touch functionality is simple and intuitive for both learners and teachers, digital pen also supplied
- Enjoy a long life of worry-free use. Its long-lasting LED interactive touch screen, durable construction and comprehensive warranty ensure a long life of reliable service.
- Works seamlessly with all Promethean solutions, it's also flexible enough to complement most educational technologies.