The technology exists but for many individuals and organisations it is not yet being used to its full potential.
Both people and businesses are under pressure to be more efficient than ever.
We work across time zones. We balance complex family lives with long commutes. Meanwhile, companies need an edge to stay competitive. Taking advantage of flexible working can be the answer. With the technology in our pockets, we’re already mobile. Our working lives just need to catch up.
Early adopters are already benefiting. Firms that get it right are more productive, with happier staff.
Citrix have commissioned a Report and surveyed hundreds of managers and asked them why their business has given their employees the freedom to work anywhere.
Or, why it hasn’t. Click here to DOWNLOAD this REPORT
A panel of experts then analysed the results. Read the report to answer these questions:
- Will this mode become the norm for all?
- Does this way of working deliver benefits for the organisation and the individual?
- What are the downsides?
- What are the barriers to adoption?
- What changes do organisations need to make to enable mobile working and deliver good work for all?
Here are some snippets from the report:
- “adoption of mobile working for both individuals and organisations is anticipated to reach an adoption level of over 70% by 2020”
- The technology exists but for many individuals and organisations it is not yet being used to its full potential.
- “I love the chance to work remotely - it lessens my commute, I concentrate much better in a quiet environment at home, it has improved my relationship with my partner as I used to work very long hours and days away from home. Also, I run a very small team, just one other who I trust to work remotely and we communicate even better than before.”
- “Managing employee commuting flexibly would increase employee efficiency and moreover enable
organisations to attract or retain workers. In the current context of skill shortages, employers have everything to gain from facilitating the mental health of their employees”
The Major Benefits of Mobile Working are:
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Employee Wellbeing
- Talent Attraction and Retention
- Reduction in Accommodation Cost
GDK have been assisting Irish Businesses with Mobile Working for the past 15 years.
We can help your business get the potential Benefits by implementing a Citrix Solution that will work seamless with all your IT systems and applications.