BYOD Bring your own Device
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) means the policy of permitting employees to bring personally owned mobile devices (laptops, tablets, and smart phones) to their workplace and use those devices to access privileged company information and applications. The term is also used to describe the same practice applied to students using personally owned devices in education settings.
People demand the freedom to work on the device of their choice. Empowered workers help your business perform at its best. By embracing this trend and adopting a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategy, organizations can enhance employee satisfaction, improve productivity, increase workplace flexibility and retain employees longer.
Put BYOD to work for your organization
GDK has experience of helping organizations implement a BYOD solution successfully through a simple, secure approach using Citrix Technologies that lets you:
- Empower people to choose their own devices to improve productivity, collaboration and mobility
- Protect sensitive business information from loss and theft
- Reduce costs and simplify management through automated management and monitoring
- Streamline device management and reduce IT procurement costs
- Simplify IT by deploying apps once for use on any device
Our Citrix BYOD solutions enable productivity for any user on any device without compromising security.