Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your IT Systems?
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan or a Business Continuity plan for your IT Systems ?
- Has it ever been tested?
- Could your business survive such a disaster?
- Where is it documented?
- Are your Servers imaged to facilitate a fast recovery?
- Are your key workstations imaged to a secure location?
Most businesses rely on computers and servers to store the data that often makes up their business. Medical facilities, accounting firms, law offices, and nearly all other businesses are increasingly dependent on the data that drives their core business activities. How many, though, have complete confidence in their data backup systems?
- Are the backups occurring? (The process may be taking place but are the backups 100% correct)
- Are you comfortable with the recovery point objectives and recovery time objectives?
- Do you even understand these terms?
- What if everything was suddenly gone… do you have off-site replication?
- Have you ever tested your RESTORE solution?
Let us introduce you to the latest version of the product Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 which has brought these technologies to new levels. It now includes support for all server environments both Physical & Virtual with a seamless management console.
Competitive upgrades from your existing backup solutions may apply
would be delighted to review your existing backup and disaster recovery
practices with you at any point so please don’t hesitate to contact us
Send us your queries or views now by clicking here