GDK works with businesses and schools/colleges of all sizes to provide consultancy on new and existing IT projects, using our skills to add experience and value. Whether you have in-house expertise or not, our experiences gathered from working with businesses in all sectors can be used to help you.
IT projects can be difficult to manage, ensuring all the elements come together to deliver on time. Our consultants are experienced in project management and can be used for this to ensure the investment you have made is delivered to the standard you require.
Server & PC Installations
A server installation is an opportunity to progress and introduce new technologies and effeciencies, delivered through our expertise, with security as a priority. We want you to utilise the best practises recommended by vendors to ensure the new heart of your business is the right solution and works for you not against you.
Our consultants understand that migration needs to be swift and precise to ensure the user is back being productive as soon as possible. User device rollouts can be of any size and any device, but the emphasis from GDK will focus on useability, security and manageability.
Windows PCs and Laptops are not the only devices businesses use these days. Tablets, Smart Devices and Apple Macs now make up a high percentage of user devices, especially with remote working and cloud applications. Experience is key to delivering these devices correctly, this is where GDK is ready to help.
Our consultants for HIRE have particular Skill sets with:
- Systems analysis, auditing ,review & recommendations
- Project Planning
- Installing on premise and cloud based servers
- Migrations to and the implementation of the latest Microsoft Operating Systems from your existing infrastructure
- Deploying the latest versions of Microsoft’s Sql server
- Deploying Microsoft office 365/one drive/Sharepoint
- Migrating clients from an on site premise exchange server to hosted Exchange environment using the latest technologies
- Deploying Citrix based solutions both internally and remotely
- Managed switches and the configuration of virtual Lans
- Mangaged wireless solutions
- Working with 3rd party companies to manage the successful transfer of your key applications
- Disaster Recovery Planning/solutions
- Implementing Robust Security Systems with regards to email, anti spam and web protection
- Managing workstation /device deployments
- Reviewing your network support requirements