Microsoft Office Site License for Schools (OVS-ES)
What are the benefits for your school?
- Unlimited: Your site license can be applied to as many computers as you like both in the school and at home.
- Free Upgrades: Always enjoy the latest release of Microsoft Office
- Cost Savings : Tangible cost savings compared with buying single Licenses
- Compliance: One Annual Fee for all licensing simplifies compliance with Legislation.
- Consistency: with one standard up to date License throughout the school, making it easier to manage and administer.
- Financial Flexibility: spreading the cost with a 1 or 3 year agreement.
GDK a have teamed up with Microsoft to offer Schools and Colleges the Microsoft Office School License. It's called OVS-ES which stands for Open Value Subscription Agreement for Education Solutions. This offer allows Schools to License all the Computers in the school with the most up to date version of Microsoft Office, while only paying for Licenses for the number of full time teachers you employ in the school.
Microsoft, through its Student Advantage program, will give students Office 365 ProPlus for FREE, provided their school has purchased an OVS-ES license. Click here for more details.
Fill in the Form below if you would like further information:
An Example of how this might work in your school:
- The school has 26 FULL TIME TEACHERS; the school buys 26 Microsoft Office Site licenses
- There are 26 Laptops, 52 PC’s and 20 of the students are using tablets.
- The school is also free to add new Computers at any time for the same cost.
- Under the agreement ALL of the 98 Computers would be licensed for the price of the original 26 Licenses. That’s a SAVING of THOUSANDS of €’s
What do you need to do?
- To avail of this offer, Fill in the Contact Form above to let us know how we can assist or phone 01 2166 970
- We will look at your current Microsoft Licensing and make you aware of the savings to your school should you avail of this Site License Offer.